xr500 warzone

kevo

idk maybe my xr500 is broken my latency to one server i connect to is around 15 t0 17 and another is around 25 to 27 which isnt bad at all. it seems like i get unlimited hit markers i can break a person plates continue shooting and still see the broken plate icon and die . i had those old around the corner deaths and the infamous shoot first and get melted. i ve tried all kinds of setting check blufferbloat and the experience is awful.i really dont have this bad of a time when i play other shooters which is weird to me. i dont have a problem with eomm and sbmm honestly. i dont mind sweating but its hard to compete getting screwed over 99% of the time. i can tell even on a low ping when the game is smooth and fluid and when the game feels sluglish the games feels real delayed 

some crazy deaths ive gotten recently 

i got killed by a  one hit mele with a weapon with full plates

i always get knock by the throwing knife with full plates but when i do it i get a hit marker 🤣 

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could be that lag compensation is working against you, if you force a server further away or throttle your speed severely do you notice a difference?

ive tried it ive even played on pings high as 175 and it felt better than the local stuff im playing on its weird man

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Does sound like lag compensation then and that high it's working for you rather than against you. I suspect it's probably due to the time of year, big spike in population numbers

it sucks i have to do that because i can hear the angry in the chat when i do take them down i know im prob lagging on their screen