GEOFILTER COD MW3 NOT WORKING!

dawidmal22

Guys,

Can anyone help? I bought this router long time ago, cause I seen nice reviews etc.

But I am totally mad because those reviews were obviously paid reviews.

Now R3 came up with same  reviews that geofilter is working etc and it will do the job as it suppose to do.

Got R2 3.3.280 soft.

I run ping heatmap, resync cloud, then go geofiletr add my device, ping assist 0, srict  mode on, fast search off, then add polygon of server that i want to connect in and guess what, this poopy isn't working.

So ?

z1.jpg

z2.jpg

z3.jpg

@dawidmal22It clearly working buddy as it blocking the server that outside the range you may need to adjust the filter as your not always guaranteed to play on that server in addition you have the geofilter set further away from your region which means you'll never find a match or you'll queue for a long time. Alternative if you want to change regions you play on you need to use HVPN and pick the region and then use Geofilter to lock into it.

@dawidmal22Might be a routing problem that you may have to be honest as the lower ping servers are clearly not in your region if you do say you live in Spain just looking at the map in this case you'll definitely need to use HVPN or deal with your ISP changing your routing which is more of a hassle.

@dawidmal22An alternative option is figuring out the low ping servers that your able to connect to in your area and set your geo around those servers so you have a higher chance of having low ping servers being picked and avoid higher ping servers. I would do this manually instead of using ping heatmap as it not always 100% accurate...

I've had same issues since mw3 came out works well one week then like last few days I can't even find a game to connect too, for some strange reason tonight it's throwing me into American style ping at 154 ping when I've got more or less same area you have selected on poly, been incredibly hit & miss & done all the selected solutions & still same

• Administrators
9 hours ago, ggzkris said:

I've had same issues since mw3 came out works well one week then like last few days I can't even find a game to connect too, for some strange reason tonight it's throwing me into American style ping at 154 ping when I've got more or less same area you have selected on poly, been incredibly hit & miss & done all the selected solutions & still same

If it's doing that there will be a setting allowing that to happen (make sure Ping Assist is at 0, Strict Mode enabled, Fast search disabled) or you changed the Geo-Filter settings while you were already on the game