XR1K isn't supported anymore?

D3mon1c

I tried to use the app on it & im having issues entirely logging in as if it doesn't recognize the device at all & I just installed the Duma app on one of my other phones (Hindsight granted its into another router's wifi but said router is hooked into XR & I've nvr had issues using the app like that b4) so its pretty fresh on that front.

21 hours ago, D3mon1c said:

I tried to use the app on it & im having issues entirely logging in as if it doesn't recognize the device at all & I just installed the Duma app on one of my other phones (Hindsight granted its into another router's wifi but said router is hooked into XR & I've nvr had issues using the app like that b4) so its pretty fresh on that front.

It’s gonna be tough, the new app is designed for the DumaOS 4 and The XR series is not gonna get the DumaOS 4, it’s a bummer because I just wasted money buying this XR1000 Router 😡

27 minutes ago, NobleBey said:

It’s gonna be tough, the new app is designed for the DumaOS 4 and The XR series is not gonna get the DumaOS 4, it’s a bummer because I just wasted money buying this XR1000 Router 😡

Sorry to hear that my guy... BUT I believe the 1K is the best among the ones b4 if I remember right... I don't remember but I went 4rm the R1 to the XR1k to the R3 but I think overall you just gotta try to stay updated with current devices & like do some research b4 impulsively buying on a whim but overall I think the XR1k is still a pretty decent router I didn't have too much complaints about it overall compared to the R1 :)