Pubg Mobile

Hi duma team I've received my new R3 today despite of having xr1000 and r2 I have set it up and I'm looking forward to use all of it fantastic features but there are some rooms for improvements such as pubg mobile isn't added in heatmap aswell as in games there is pubg battleground which is for PC but not pubg mobile. If I choosing pubg battleground in priorities it still shows offline as it doesn't detect pubg mobile running in background would highly appreciate if someone at duma add pubg mobile in games Screenshot_20231219_145441.thumb.jpg.c4c7179959500e5214723d2839e6e711.jpg

Kind regards AFGHAN

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, AFGHAN said:

Hi @Netduma Fraserand updates on pubg mobile?

It won't be that quick unfortunately, especially with the holidays, will likely be sometime in the new year. You can prioritize the device, your phone instead and that will still help.

• Administrators

You'll be using WiFi for try this: 

1. Split the bands, give 2.4/5GHz different names and apply - you'll want to connect to 5GHz specifically for speeds
  2. Use a WiFi analyzer to find the least congested channel and change to that
  3. Experiment with the widths to see what gives better results
  4. Ensure it's in an elevated position - not on a metal surface
  5. Ensure there aren't any electrical / wireless devices e.g headphones etc within close proximity ~3 feet if possible
  6. Set the antennae to this position _ | | _

I have a an ipad m2 2023 model and I use belkin usb hub which has 2.5G ethernet port I can't use WiFi as the ping will be too unstable on it 

I have now made a setup and connected mikrotik router to my main isp then connected duma r3 to mikrotik and add some filters now I get as lower as 1MS and 5MS as highest but I still get high ping on my ipad as I'm sure its due to pubg mobile server is not available on duma yet

I get 1-5 ping on duma but unfortunately not on pubg mobile as its not yet available on duma but if I play any game on pc I get as low as 1ms but hopefully I'm sure soon enough will get pubg mobile 🤞

• Administrators
10 hours ago, AFGHAN said:

I get 1-5 ping on duma but unfortunately not on pubg mobile as its not yet available on duma but if I play any game on pc I get as low as 1ms but hopefully I'm sure soon enough will get pubg mobile 🤞

Ah are you seeing that ping on a speed test? It's highly unlikely you will get that kind of ping on the game

No on speed test I will get about 6-8 ping but on duma server on majority will get 1-5 ping max and I've tested numerous games such as

pubg pc. Efootball.  Apex Legends. All of CoD. Fortnite and ext 

All of those games shows 1-5 ping max in game but as I mentioned before I've try to get my ping low on pubg mobile but unfortunately I could not due to duma does not support pubg mobile currently I have managed to bring down my ping to 24 from 48 for pubg mobile by adding some rules on to my home made server 🙃 but hopefully you guys will add pubg mobile soon 

I was able to get this ping by using other methods 😂  but I play in tournaments and my device gets checks for third party apps and connections so I can't use that my only option is to wait for you guys to add pubg mobile🤞

Screenshot_20231223_104630_Gallery.thumb.jpg.d47115698108eaffe3f3378d49e74649.jpg

• Administrators

It's simply not possible for you to have a ping that low to the game unless the server is literally in your house so that will be a misreading, much more likely to be the 24ms you mentioned. -1 is physically impossible so definitely some weirdness going on with the ping readings on the game.

I understand the and youre right on this but -1ping I had was long before I installed a server at home but the reading I currently get for PC games I'm 100 percent sure is correct as I've tested it in different ways my bullet registers as if I'm using aimbot and 

I even put my my main isp on stress to see if the ping will fluctuate and it does game me accurate reading 

Hi again @Netduma Fraserjust a quick update 

I'm back on using the xr1000 I've test all 3 router I have which are xr1000 r2 and r3 

Most most stable and lower ping I get is on xr1000 which is 22 ping but unfortunately it is the r3 on which the ping fluctuating alot and and it's always high and unstable 

• Administrators

Possibly it could be just introducing a new router into your setup, some ISPs seem to take a little while to get settled when there is a new router. A good test would be to take the MAC address of your previous router and make the R3 use that instead. As well as dialing in your Congestion Control/SmartBOOST settings. If you're using WiFi instead of ethernet experiment with the channels/widths to find what works best for you. 

I've also provided a firmware via PM that may improve things.