Connection Issue

UK_Wildcats_Fans

I have my Vizio TV wired directly to the R3.   I have been binge-watching a TV series streaming on the Peacock app on the Vizio TV,  I was already through Season 2 using the R2 before switching over to the R3 for Season 3.  I noticed that connection results were extremely bad with the R3 which resulted in bad quality, low resolution, pauses, and stutters.  I checked the connection with other apps on the TV (YouTube, Netflix, VUDU) and they all work great.  For some reason, the Peacock app is not working well.  The next day, I tried it again with the same results.  For troubleshooting, I replaced the R3 with the R2 and tested the Peacock app again.  The connection was very solid without any issues for several hours.  I reconnected the R3 and got the same problems with the R3.  I have 300Mbps down and 20Mbps up with congestion control at 75% each way.   I am not using anything else on the network.  Nobody else is in the house.  For SmartBoost, I even prioritized the Vizio TV device.  This did not help it.  Attached are some charts from this.  

Thoughts and ideas on why the app does not work with the R3?

Screenshot 2023-12-16 7.38.51 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-16 7.37.35 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-16 7.30.32 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-16 5.52.58 PM.png

• Administrators

Yeah that version won't have fixed it. However, I do have a firmware I can give you, it fixes a Fortnite issue but it's possible it would also fix issues with connectivity on other devices. I'll send it via PM if you want to try it.