I can't access the mobile app with my Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR1000 router.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Caution said:

I also cannot connect the new app to the XR1000.

to note i have the xr500 as a AP so tried access this also (knowing it should not work but thought i would try) 

We made a new app update today actually that should be available now, update to that and see if it works please

5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We made a new app update today actually that should be available now, update to that and see if it works please

i only updated the app around 2hours ago.  no updates shows in IOS right now when i check. 
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the App about 5-10mins ago and still get stuck on this screen. 

551E4DB7-44D1-46F6-AB87-40F7C6F4C533.png

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Still doesn't work I've deleted app and data and re installed it and still doesn't work says I'm not connected to it when I actually am!

• Administrators
8 hours ago, ryekye said:

Still doesn't work I've deleted app and data and re installed it and still doesn't work says I'm not connected to it when I actually am!

No worries, we'll take a look at it again, in the meantime do ensure you're on the .68 firmware and double check please

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

No worries, we'll take a look at it again, in the meantime do ensure you're on the .68 firmware and double check please

Yah I'm on the .68 one

• 5 weeks later...

Is there any update to this issue ? I need to factory reset my router, but if i do that my netgear armor will turn off and then i wont be able to turn it back on, since none of the apps work on the router at the moment . I keep getting the device not found on qos and i used to be able to fix it threw the mobile app with out a hard reset by deleting on the app.

• Administrators
On 1/17/2024 at 2:32 AM, FrankM530 said:

Is there any update to this issue ? I need to factory reset my router, but if i do that my netgear armor will turn off and then i wont be able to turn it back on, since none of the apps work on the router at the moment . I keep getting the device not found on qos and i used to be able to fix it threw the mobile app with out a hard reset by deleting on the app.

Not yet, it seems to be a tricky issue to resolve as it works for us in house. The interface should work properly after a reset so you shouldn't have an issue re-enabling Armor, though that could potentially be a reason why the Rapps aren't loading properly.