I can't access the mobile app with my Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR1000 router.

How are you.  It seems that the DumaOS mobile app has been updated, and I cannot access the app with my Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR1000 router, I can only access the DumaOS settings from the website.  I have already restarted the router several times but I cannot enter the application.  Is there any solution.  Thank you.

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I'm currently looking into the issue with the team but it is likely an update to the app will need to happen before it can work again.

Should I use my xr500 and use xr1000 as access point or is dumaos 3.1 on xr1000 similar to 3.3? Or is 3.3 better?

14 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That is how I would use it personally

So xr500 with xr1000 as access point till 3.3 comes to xr1000 right? Is 3.1 or 3.3 better

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's what I'd do, I think 3.3 is better 

Woh my xr500 connects to app just fine with xr1000 as access point but not my xr1000 that's weird and confusing but xr500 keeps kicking my Xbox and connection off gonna keep doing tests to get it going till xr1000 gets 3.3 so in meantime testing is what I'm doing!

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, ryekye said:

Woh my xr500 connects to app just fine with xr1000 as access point but not my xr1000 that's weird and confusing but xr500 keeps kicking my Xbox and connection off gonna keep doing tests to get it going till xr1000 gets 3.3 so in meantime testing is what I'm doing!

Could you uninstall the app please and re-install the app from the app store and see if it works after that please?

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you uninstall the app please and re-install the app from the app store and see if it works after that please?

Yah I'll try that out but I'm already using my xr500 as main xr1000 as access point!

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Still device not found sadly and since xr500 has 3.3 it seems to run just fine on the app compared to the xr1000 I wish the xr1000 would already have 3.3 to see if it'll work better!

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did that same thing doesn't want to recognize my xr1000 so stuck using xr500 with xr1000 as access point for the time being till xr1000 gets 3.3 to try out I'm hoping it releases before end of year if not guess I'll have to go back to my asus rog ax11000 for the meantime till I can get a r3!

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Never mind xr500 took a dump it's doing the dumaos isn't loading thing I've factory reset and waited awhile still does it so the xr500 is down so guess I'm stuck with using my asus rog ax11000 till the 3.3 beta for XR1000 drops due to XR1000 not cooperating either right now kinda sucks I guess I'll wait for XR1000 3.3 beta and use my asus till then I wish you guys could partner with asus that would be wild!

• Administrators

No worries, thanks for trying, got some late minute feedback that re-installing it worked for the R3 so wondered if it would do the same here. No worries, we have reproduced the issue and will be fixing.

You could reupgrade the 500 using routerlogin.net/adv_index.htm and it should work after that

No worries, thanks for trying, got some late minute feedback that re-installing it worked for the R3 so wondered if it would do the same here. No worries, we have reproduced the issue and will be fixing.

You could reupgrade the 500 using routerlogin.net/adv_index.htm and it should work after that

It doesn't even load that either sadly

I've tried loading the adv_index it just doesn't even open that says 404 not found so I think my xr500 is done for its kinda sad 😔 I enjoy dumaos but since my xr500 stopped working like I said just gotta use my asus for now till I get a r3 or till 3.3 drops for XR1000

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Tried re upgrading same thing it's basically a paper weight now it's sad I gotta use my asus till I can get a r3 and 3.3 on xr1000 since the xr1000 keeps disconnecting me constantly I've done every single thing to fix xr1000 doing that none seem to work

8 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You could do the TFTP method to reinstall it completely, otherwise multiple factory resets should recover it, just takes the one!

I've tried those both and still nothing is working on xr500 so I'm stuck using my xr1000 or my asus for now I'm just waiting on 3.3 on xr1000 so just using my asus for now

8 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Unplug it from power for a few days then try accessing again, that can bring them back to life sometimes

I'll try but I've done it alot past few days and still no luck so just gonna wait till 3.3 drops for XR1000 and use asus in meantime!

You could do the TFTP method to reinstall it completely, otherwise multiple factory resets should recover it, just takes the one!

With all the troubles I'm having and only owning xr series and a r1 I'm gonna just have to sell the xr500 and keep the 1000 for its looks and just try saving for a r3 but their gonna cost me alot so just gonna play by ear and just use my asus still for now