Won’t let me connect to the app

Marsh

26 minutes ago, Marsh said:

I am currently connected to the xr1000 wifi but it won’t let me connect to the app, keeps saying couldn’t connect can someone help please it works fine on the web browser 

IMG_0614.jpeg

I'm having exact same issue!

1 hour ago, DARKNESS said:

Hmm interesting I'll test it myself tomorrow and see If I get the same thing

Did you guys try clearing the cache/data on browser and selected the correct model?

Ya I did that and cleared app data and cache but since new update won't connect so it's confusing

• 1 month later...

Same happening to me but also the web page isn't working right after I updated to the latest firmware. I have the R3. Attached is the screenshot of the dumaos error page. I have already restarted the router multiple times and have tried to log in on different devices. New to the forum and my internet is running fine atm, although I want to keep tweaking the router settings.

DumaOS.pdf

• Administrators
5 hours ago, jstjohn619 said:

Same happening to me but also the web page isn't working right after I updated to the latest firmware. I have the R3. Attached is the screenshot of the dumaos error page. I have already restarted the router multiple times and have tried to log in on different devices. New to the forum and my internet is running fine atm, although I want to keep tweaking the router settings.

DumaOS.pdf 63.86 kB · 0 downloads

It would be better to make a new topic as your router/issue is different. I'd suggest factory resetting the router and waiting 4 minutes before accessing. If that works then uninstall and re-install the DumaOS app and it should work after that.

• 2 months later...

Same bug still happening to me even with the new early access firmware.. Can you take a look to test the app with a samsung on android 14 with samsung one Ui 6 ? Thanks

• Administrators
15 hours ago, fubuprise said:

Same bug still happening to me even with the new early access firmware.. Can you take a look to test the app with a samsung on android 14 with samsung one Ui 6 ? Thanks

Uninstall and re-install the app and make sure you're connected to the router WiFi 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, fubuprise said:

i have done it 10 times , factory reset router , changing app version , uninstall and reinstall , try wifi 2.4 and wifi 5ghz... etc

Can you access just fine through a PC/web browser including the mobile web browser?