Duma down?

TheMW2Ghost

I haven't been bale to access the net on laptop, phone, or Xbox all day today while on Netduma R2 - i connected all devices to my Vodafone router and all works though - any reason this could be happening? 

I've unplugged and replugged a couple times with no luck

This is what it says when trying to use Netduma network - nothing loads on the net. 

As for setup; Netduma R2 Internet port > LAN of Vodafone router - everything else connected to the R2: xbox via ethernet to R2.

this has not happened before - it has literally just randomly stopped working and has not worked all. day (its gone 12am now)

Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 00.41.59.png

• Administrators

You mentioned you can access the interface when connected to it is that correct? You won't be able to access it when not connected, that's normal.

Reboot your modem, wait 2 minutes, then reboot the R2, wait 4 minutes then try accessing please.

On 12/13/2023 at 4:10 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

You mentioned you can access the interface when connected to it is that correct? You won't be able to access it when not connected, that's normal.

Reboot your modem, wait 2 minutes, then reboot the R2, wait 4 minutes then try accessing please.

Hello Fraser,

I hadn't checked in a few days but by that time I have the R3!

I wanted to revisit this as i've set up the R3 (looks lovely!!) and wanted to know where the IP for the R3 was? With the R2, t was under WiFi/Network i believe. I'm doing this because I pasted the R2 IP into the DMZ section on my ISP router settings. Of course now i would need to change it to the R3, i imagine?

Cheers! UI for DumoOS4 looks so nice!