eFootball 2024 Server Updates

euphidra

• euphidra changed the title to eFootball 2024 Server Updates
  • Administrators
16 minutes ago, euphidra said:

The server in Paris, France is also missing. I believe the two servers in Italy are in Turin and Genoa. How long will it take to update it? Will there be a communication under this post?

I couldn't say how long it will take as we're really busy at the moment but we'll do it as soon as we can. Keep checking it and it will update automatically once we've applied it

• 1 month later...

another question please regarding the prioritization of efootball 2024, I choose the PlayStation 5 device then game console then I give the PlayStation 5 100% priority but when I monitor my internet there are devices which take the  prioritization in the snapshot, how I can prioritize 100% my PS5 console without blocking other cellphone devices and computers

• Administrators

We do updates all the time but they also become outdated very quickly as well so it's a constant battle. 

100% priority how did you do this? What do you mean other devices take the prioritization?

I mean when I give 100% for my PS5 or give 100% gaming in terms of QOS, when I monitor the snapshot there are other devices benefiting from the connection such as my son's computer and other devices benefiting better connection than the PS5, is the Qos setting that I made not correct or do I have to block these devices so that I can take full advantage of the connection at the PS5 or gaming level?

• Administrators

Are you referring to Bandwidth Allocation and the Network Monitor? 

Bandwidth Allocation doesn't prioritize a device, you're just allocating bandwidth, by default devices can still use bandwidth if they don't have an allocation. Gaming also doesn't use much bandwidth, setting it to 100 won't make it use any more than is needed.

For the Network Monitor, you'll still see devices using the internet but as you've done a Traffic Prioritization rule your console will be prioritized above everything else.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ahdilsoufiane001 said:

What do you recommend for playing efootball 2024 on PS5?  effective configuration to avoid latency from Morocco thank you for your response my respects

There is nothing really game specific you need to do, just ensure you've got Congestion Control set, SmartBOOST set to boost your game and use the Geo-Filter to force the closest servers to you

can I know why you do not commit to specifying the particularities of the efootball 24 Ps5 game compared to other less important games in the configuration of netduma R2

Efootball 2024  is missing in the prioritization settings and is also missing in the geofilter, the heatmap is not update with efootball 24, don't you think that netduma is not interested in this efootball game?

• Administrators

For consoles you just add it with the Games Console service to both Geo-Filter and Traffic Prioritization, there is no need to specify a game and we know most players for efootball are on a console.

Ping Heatmap it looks like it's pinging all servers apart from 2, what about it isn't updated, is it missing servers?

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, ahdilsoufiane001 said:

In geofiltre i choose PlayStation but i don't find efootball 

What i have yo choose next ...

It should automatically add with the console service