Disable Deep Pack Inspection (DPI)

Ramesh

Does disabling DPI stop Geo Filtering from working? or does it just stop the QoS function from knowing which packets need assigning?

When playing Battlefield 2042 the hit registration feels off with QoS and DPI on I feel. Turning them off and it feels better. In my house my download is 300Mbps and Upload 50Mbps. Only 2 phones use the net at any one time. So, I'm not maybe seeing any benefit with QoS being enabled.

Does disabling DPI still allow Geo Filtering to do its job because when I disable QoS fully I see it greyed out and there is [QoS Disabled] beside all the QoS functions. When I go to the Geo Filtering section, I do not see it greyed out with a [Geo Filtering Disabled] warning. Hence, I'm unsure.

Pls advise Fraser thank you as always.

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, Mahmoud Alrajoula said:

Hi Ramesh, could u please tell me how to disable DPI, i wanna try to disable it to get better hit registration in COD and Warzone 

Go to the QoS page, click the :menu icon top left of the Congestion Control panel and you can do so from there

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, Mahmoud Alrajoula said:

Great, Thanks bro. i have quick question, will we get the beta update for XR1000 any soon?
i signed up with the form and cant wait to give it a try

Hoping so yes! Should be this year or early next

• 1 month later...