XR100 - Had to do a hard reset of the router - Cant disable DHCP

Came home and had to do a hard reset of the router for some reason. Now when attempting to turn off the DHCP portion of the router I recieve the following error:

I know this should be a simple straight forward thing and I understand subnetting, My verizon modem that the XR1000 is plugged into has not been update or changed in reference to IP, subnet etc.

Usually I just rest have to reset the router once every 3 to 5 months, login and turn off the DHCP server. I never recieved this. I dont want to re-ip my enter house to a differnt network atm don't have time. So not sure what is amiss here. I know its a Mr Obvious, my router has been 192.168.1.1 on the internal side. With DHCP coming from the piehole server.

Why? And why isnt the IP address conflicting now with the check to use DHCP server enabled, I dont want a differnt IP. I just want the darn DHCP server off. Also reflashed the firmware just for kicks late last night to see what gives.

image.thumb.png.7770c8916a077505fc9606abf24582cb.pngimage.png.c6471e6ed0ce534da5b732cc319862ff.png

• BSilverthorn changed the title to XR100 - Had to do a hard reset of the router - Cant disable DHCP