No order confirmation

liluziflirtttt

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, liluziflirtttt said:

I've checked my spam and also my deleted folder to see if I accidentally deleted the email, yet to receive the new order confirmation email that Fraser sent out

I can send you a screenshot of the order on the backend if you would like that for your records?

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, AFGHAN said:

@Netduma FraserI've ordered the r3 but I still haven't received any order confirmation email. Can you kindly confirm the order and send the confirmation email and when will I receive it

Order no 43932

Netduma Fraser will be happy to respond to you in the morning.  Being it is after hours I thought I would share this link as well to assist.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, AFGHAN said:

Thank you for you're response bunch of helpful information much appreciated 

I checked my spam and junk mails but unfortunately no email from netduma 

But let's see what @Netduma Frasercan help 

I've sent you a DM with a confirmation. As you ordered yesterday you're quite far back in the queue so I would expect that it'll probably ship early next week

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
3 hours ago, VannoWarrior said:

Bonjour,

J'ai commandé aujourd'hui le Netduma R3 et je n'ai pas de mail de confirmation, ni dans les spam.

Numéro de commande : 44574

Est-ce normal ?

Merci 

I'll respond to your email with a confirmation

• 3 months later...

hello Fraser, is there anyway you can find out what’s going on with my order? I took a screenshot of the order number. Thank God I did that because I got no order confirmation email. I checked my spam folder my inbox my deleted everything there’s nothing nowhere from net Duma. I tried contacting you guys via email. I had zero luck getting a response. I tried your messaging system. I had zero luck getting a response. I just wanna know where my order is that was paid in full. I also tried ordering it early enough because it said it would ship within one to two business days I live in New Jersey so I was expecting to receive this by Friday but I can’t even get a contact from Net Duma to respond to me is kind of concerning, especially when you deducted the money out of my bank. 

• Administrators
20 hours ago, Hartsgrove said:

hello Fraser, is there anyway you can find out what’s going on with my order? I took a screenshot of the order number. Thank God I did that because I got no order confirmation email. I checked my spam folder my inbox my deleted everything there’s nothing nowhere from net Duma. I tried contacting you guys via email. I had zero luck getting a response. I tried your messaging system. I had zero luck getting a response. I just wanna know where my order is that was paid in full. I also tried ordering it early enough because it said it would ship within one to two business days I live in New Jersey so I was expecting to receive this by Friday but I can’t even get a contact from Net Duma to respond to me is kind of concerning, especially when you deducted the money out of my bank. 

Hello, I have responded to your email today but we do have your order and it was shipped today, you should have received a tracking email now.