which router to buy? with geofilter (UK)

tedrodgers

hi

new to this forum today, but i have heard about netduma on some COD related sites/twitter etc.

Im in the uk. i actually play CS2 at the moment.

so basically im after some advice about the best router to buy with the GEO filter option? i presume it works with cs2? (i have posted in the other forum section asking specifically about that)

thanks

hey, as I have just retuned an XR and ordered an R2 I definitely recommend R2 and that's just based on the firmware support. The XR is very good hardware wise but lacks support from netgear. All the new features are coming to the R2 first and the guys are doing a great job with it.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, tedrodgers said:

im mainly interested in the geo filter capability, do all your routers now run the same version of the os? wheres the best place to buy in the uk?

cheers fraser!

4 hours ago, tedrodgers said:

thanks! i see the R2 is only £100 direct on the netduma site?!? thats cheaper than ebay second hand lol

I presume none of the new netgear routers have dumaos anymore (RX models)...

Not all the routers have the same version of DumaOS but all have the Geo-Filter. Yes it's the cheapest it's ever been currently, and you get our 1 year warranty and continued support from us.

No new routers outside the XR range have DumaOS.