DumaOS App doesnt open and crashing my other devices internet

Adrian Elmaz

Hallo,

I bought an R2 and it came today. Long story short it doesn’t work. I set it up than DumaOS tried the GEO Filter once, didnt even work and crashed since then I couldn’t open it anymore. 

I booted it, started my ISP new, made a factory reset watched every YouTube video on it and the best part is when I connect the Ethernet cable on my ISP it crashes my TV streaming too and all the other people in my household don’t have internet connection anymore. 

Please help me before I send it back 

IMG_5521.jpeg

IMG_5523.jpeg

IMG_5528.jpeg

IMG_5531.jpeg

@Adrian ElmazI would recommend using incognito when accessing the interference since it cache sensitive and may cause errors to add the footage you sent isn't format supported so it isn't clear what your doing...I advise using the mac recorder it just a lot clearer to see and all you have to do is attach the file

For the geofilter you may need to re sync or delete and re add it

• Administrators

Are you using the Safari browser? If so that will be forcing a HTTPS connection to the interface which may be part of the problem, try another web browser, make sure you're connecting to the interface using HTTP and see if you can access without the crashing.

I can't see the video, could you re-upload it please?

I have tried it on the mobile device too same result. Btw the NetDuma crashes the internet connection of the total household when using it I don’t know why. I will try to turn my Fiber Box in Bridge Mode if that doesn’t work I will have to return the device 

• Administrators

I don't think the Setup Wizard has properly been completed that's why, bridge mode wouldn't affect the ability for you to access the interface but good for you to do regardless.

When you get the infinite loading if you reboot the R2, wait 4 minutes then access does that work?

I was already inside of the Programm I‘ve tried the Geo-Filter and all that but nothing worked. No server was found. 
I have set it up the in the beginning where it worked for like 1 hour. Then all the problems started. 
I connected and disconnected it like 20 times made 7 factory resets nothing works. 
The second big problem is that it messes all of our internet up, my family can’t even stream TV anymore. 

I read the whole forum, watched all NetDuma R2 videos on YouTube but I came to the conclusion that this product is not how I expected it. How long is your retourn policy since I haven’t got an answer from your customer service 

• Administrators

Once we get access to the interface we can get all those issues resolved easily, I answer the emails and as you contacted in multiple places and replied here first I continued the conversation here. You can see the terms at netduma.com/terms

Unplug the R2 from power, wait for 10 seconds, hold the Factory Reset button, while continuing to hold plug the power back into the R2 and keep holding the reset for 30 seconds then release. Wait 2 minutes, then try accessing please and see if you can go through the setup wizard. 

It's a different kind of reset which may have more success.