New World by amazon

JESUSHEALYOU

• Administrators

What games tab are you referring to specifically? We haven't tested the game so there is a chance it may not be compatible with the Geo-Filter. If you're on PC remove device from the Geo-Filter, give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager, re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option and see if you can filter then.

• Administrators

If you do the above you can filter the game as I mentioned if it's compatible. Adding your PC with the Games Console service to Traffic Prioritization will also allow the game to be prioritized. 

Having the name shown on the router doesn't necessarily mean you would get any better performance than what I've advised you to do. It will work if you do what I've mentioned. 

• Administrators

Remove your PC from the Geo-Filter if it's already added then give your PC the PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager (Go to the Device Manager, click on your PC, in the panel that appears click the device type drop down and select PlayStation).

Go back to the Geo-Filter, add your PC, then select the manual option when it asks you if you want to choose the recommended or manual option.

• 1 month later...
On 10/17/2023 at 3:16 PM, JESUSHEALYOU said:

Can i get step by step turtorial how to filter please? like where to go inside the router and what to check or press im not technical with this stuff

Remove your PC from the Geo-Filter if it's already added then give your PC the PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager (Go to the Device Manager, click on your PC, in the panel that appears click the device type drop down and select PlayStation).

Go back to the Geo-Filter, add your PC, then select the manual option when it asks you if you want to choose the recommended or manual option

LIKE Fraser  SAYS

Screenshot (22).png

Screenshot (23).png

Screenshot (27).png