XR700 BETA FIRMWARE: 3.3.363 With wrong showing download speed!??

Hello....

I wonder how come the built-in speed test only shows and perceives half of my total bandwidth (250-270/500Mbit/s), when for example speedtest.net shows that I have full speed (500/500Mbit/s)?
And then of course I wonder how I can get my QoS to match and work in my favor, when the router only registers half of my total bandwidth?
I've never had this problem before with incorrect speed display.
Is there any setting to do to get it working properly again??
I have tried uploading original OS and then everything works as it should.......And now im back on Beta firmware again, this problem started about a week ago!
First I noticed it on the Wifi speed when I only got up to 7Mbit/s and then I chose a test with the computer and then it only delivered ~270Mbit/s out of a total of 500Mbit/s
I have debugged with your instructions, and have also had a 2 hour long support call with the broadband provider to ascertain where the bottleneck is!
And we came to the conclusion that it is about the software in the Router!

Is there any help to get rid of this annoying problem, apart from reinstalling DumaOS to original?
Unfortunately, I will lose a lot of good functions that are missing in the old DumaOS.

Is there a date for when a new full and stable OS will be released to us Netgear XR700 users?

• Administrators

It uses different servers that are not as popular as speedtest.net so depending on where you're located and your routing the speeds will sometimes show lower but it doesn't mean the router is limiting your speed so you can ignore it. Make sure you enter the bandwidth speeds you expect and then you won't be limited. We don't give out any ETAs for firmware.