Xbox %100 Packet Loss issue

Osman

Hi @Netduma Fraser,

i opened a different topic a few days ago. I had a nat type and teredo issue. i've overcome these problems by playing with the geo-filter.

Now, however, I have a different problem. when i perform "test network connection" and "test multiplayer connection" tests in an xbox, i receive a 100 percent packet loss warning. i repeat tests a few times in a row and sometimes i don't. Everything seems to be fine. Then I test it again and again I get the same error. so there is no commitment. I have applied everything in your guidelines and forum suggestions.

Qos setting seventy percent of my connection speed. The dmz settings in R2 and ISS modem are on. Most importantly, I do not receive any warnings about package loss in game.(MW II)

İs that a problem? What can be done?

Thank you

Bloced server does not appear. Only allowed servers with white circles are flashing. and now there is no problem. no packet loss. With your permission, I would like to ask you to keep this title to test it for a while.
What's your prediction? Yesterday I was constantly getting this error.

Blocked server does not appear. Only allowed servers with white circles are flashing. and now there is no problem. no packet loss. With your permission, I would like to ask you to keep this title to test it for a while. What's your prediction? Yesterday I was constantly getting this error.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Netduma Fraser

found the source of the problem. The problem is solved when i close the geo-filter. Currently filter is on and no issue. But, the smallest change to the geo-filter can sometimes cause problems. when conducting connectivity testing, sometimes, connections cannot be made even when servers are not blocked.

i haven't had any problems recently. But i am afraid of change the geo-filter. It feels like you’re going to get packet loss and teredo error all the time :)

apart from that, the filter does very well. Thanks.

• Administrators

There are probably some servers appearing on the map blocked when doing those tests, if you add them to your allow list it should work. If you could get us the IDs of those servers we can then add them to the whitelist as well so it prevents it for everyone.

Yes, probably.

As you said, i've allowed a few servers. I think it worked out that way. I'm adding the list of servers I'm allowing here. Take a look if you like.
Server ID: 5N113P, EAW5BP, T0Y6W4, CKGQ3S, 5LMG6V, 3PL15M, 3PL0OU.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Osman said:

Yes, probably.

As you said, i've allowed a few servers. I think it worked out that way. I'm adding the list of servers I'm allowing here. Take a look if you like.
Server ID: 5N113P, EAW5BP, T0Y6W4, CKGQ3S, 5LMG6V, 3PL15M, 3PL0OU.

The IDs are a lot longer than that