R2 and BufferBloat

Frosty uchiha

So i set up QOS on my duma OS. Everything was running great while gaming. Bufferbloat score went from F/C/Ds to A/A+.

I set up portfoward on xbox, qos and filters worked fine for a couple days. Excellent 

Now last night with everything on i mentioned above i went back to F and C scores had so much packet loss again like before. Not sure what it couldve been and what i shouldve done to get that A score again it was clearly affecting my gameplay. 

Should i restart my modem and router? Were there to many devices connected ?

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's very hard to make out, can you make two separate screenshots please?

i dont know why it says i have two hundred speed with netdumas connection test. 

https://www.waveform.com/tools/bufferbloat?test-id=7d5152e9-6ffc-4237-8b66-d8a86f2f2f8c

its like hit and miss sometimes ill have a good score and sometimes ill have a bad score and higher download active when not many devices are connected. 

Screenshot (5).png

Screenshot (4).png

• Administrators

First of all clear your browser cache/cookies, then refresh the QoS page, that should get rid of all the writing at the top.

Don't worry about the speed benchmark reports, it uses different servers so depending on your location you will get slower speeds but it doesn't mean you're limited to those speeds. 

Your Ping Test is quite unstable but that's to do with your line/reflective of your connection to the Google servers but regardless Ping Under Load can be brought down to match that. It's best to start with a high value for Congestion Control (set to Always), say 95% then do a Connection Benchmark test, decrease by 10%, test, decrease by 10% etc, until you get to a value that is pretty good and then try 5% either side of that value to see if it can be improved. It's important to note that Download & Upload on Congestion Control don't have to be the same value and that you may have a better experience with differing values. The goal is to get the Ping Under Load graph to look as much like the Ping Test graph as possible.