Internet Virgin Media not getting 1gb or anywhere near that

Pkendall1986

Hi,

I haven't been getting anywhere near what I should be getting internet wise on my RD2 I am only getting around 90mb when I run the test. 

My HUB 5 is in Modem mode and use the RD2 as the router, as you can see the internet is D. Please help its been driving me mad I work from home. 

image.thumb.png.a259869a2395ed40808c3f3dd4346120.png

• Administrators

Don't worry about the benchmark results, they use different speed test servers and are not always accurate but it doesn't mean you're being limited. If you do a speedtest.net test connected to the router what do you get?

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Don't worry about the benchmark results, they use different speed test servers and are not always accurate but it doesn't mean you're being limited. If you do a speedtest.net test connected to the router what do you get?

Hey Fraser thanks for the reply I did use speedtest.net and the results weren’t great at all 80-90 same as above. I have take my. VM out of modem mode for now. I know you have VM so how does your setup work would you mind explaining to me so I can mimic your’s?  Or a tutorial would be great. Thank you in advance. 

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, Pkendall1986 said:

Hey Fraser thanks for the reply I did use speedtest.net and the results weren’t great at all 80-90 same as above. I have take my. VM out of modem mode for now. I know you have VM so how does your setup work would you mind explaining to me so I can mimic your’s?  Or a tutorial would be great. Thank you in advance. 

I'm not using VM anymore but I did the above and had the R2 in the DMZ on the VM and that's all I changed. It sounds like you're being limited, could you provide a screenshot of the Device Manager table view please? Click :menu icon on the Network Map to change the view.