Network Problem

marc.netduma

We have an issue. When I played PUBG Mobile, the bullets were not registered to the enemy. All netduma OS settings, including geo filtering, network priority, and congestion control, have been configured.
I tried resetting my network and putting it in AP mode, which seemed to help a little bit.

• Administrators

What is your average ping shown by the game/Geo-Filter? What is the model of the modem/router the XR is connected to? Are ALL devices connected to the XR?

Can you provide a screenshot of your QoS page please?

• Administrators

What is the device the XR1000 is connected to that allows it to get internet?

You don't need to do that for QoS, if you can take a picture of the page that will tell me more.

Do you have other devices connected to the internet through another router?

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, marc.netduma said:

What is the device the XR1000 is connected to that allows it to get internet?

Answer: Wireless

That's not possible, the router has to be connected via ethernet cable to something to get internet, what is it connected to? The WAN/Internet port on the XR1000 what is it connected to?

• Administrators

You'll need to try more percentages than that really, It's best to start with a high value for Congestion Control, say 95% then see what it's like, decrease by 10%, test, decrease by 10% etc, until you get to a value that is pretty good and then try 5% either side of that value to see if it can be improved. It's important to note that Download & Upload on Congestion Control don't have to be the same value and that you may have a better experience with differing values.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, marc.netduma said:

How and where to test it?

As your issue isn't necessarily reflected in the ping I would suggest changing the percentage then playing a game and see how it feels/responds then keep doing that cycle until you get to some values that work best

@marc.netdumaYou can also use connection benchmark to find the optimal cc settings though for it to be applied you need to set it to always when performing the benchmarks. To add the most important part is the ping under load if it spikes too often than that your issue try to minimize that as most as you can and you should see better hit detection.