Jump to content

Xr450 wifi quitting almost weekly.


Recommended Posts

Posted

My Xr450 on latest firmware has been solid for a long time now but recently I'm finding the wifi just stops wanting to work every weekend like clockwork. Rebooting usually solves it all but I'm just wondering why suddenly it's been doing this every weekend for the past month or 2. Prior it was never an issue and I probably had not rebooted it in 6 months which is amazing. If the router has a scheduled auto reboot I can enable that would be great solution as well. Sometimes a PC just needs to be rebooted. 

  • Administrators
Posted

Sounds like the DHCP issue, in LAN Settings, set the DHCP range to start at .50, then assign reserved IP addresses to devices between .2 & .49 so they're out of the DHCP range, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes and see if that stops the disconnects.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/17/2023 at 1:27 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Sounds like the DHCP issue, in LAN Settings, set the DHCP range to start at .50, then assign reserved IP addresses to devices between .2 & .49 so they're out of the DHCP range, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes and see if that stops the disconnects.

Late reply but I just did it and I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...