Pinning items on the dashboard

On the dashboard I have the option to unpin the default items and rearrange the items I have pinned. However, the item 'category breakdown' will not acknowledge being unpinned and will reinsert itself into the dashboard regardless of the pin icon (solid or hollow).

25 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

When it's showing on the dashboard, does it actually show the pin icon as hollow? If you go to the Network Monitor page and pin/unpin it from there, does it then work?

On the dashboard it will show as a hollow pin most of the time and sometimes it will be duplicated (duplicate cards). On the network monitor page it always appears hollow.

I have tried toggling the pin both ways and reseting/restarting the DumaOS yet the category breakdown card remains on the dashboard.

On 9/3/2023 at 3:02 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Prior to the issue happening, with the Network Snapshot pinned to the dashboard did you click on one of the usage bars on the panel while on the Dashboard by any chance?

At first I may have done that. Since then I had reset the DumaOS without interacting with any usage bars but the behaviour persists.

14 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I do see we have a ticket open for this already, could you let me know your model and firmware version please? I can then update the ticket so the team can take a look.

Router model: DJA0231

Router firmware: 20.3.c.0501

DumaOS: 3.3.90