Ip adress of authentication server of warzone 2

NeoKot

Hello , Cant log in warzone servers on PS5.It writes connecting to online services and then after 5 minutes i get DETRICK GEILENKIRCHEN fault . Tried to connect from another account on ps5 , still no luck . Only can connect via VPN . I rebooted the router , rebuild ps5 database . Also i managed to log in via hotspot on my phone . I also checked for bans and it says i am clean . Cleared dns cache , forwarded ports , upnp on/off and etc . Nothing helped . My provider asked me to trace route , but i need the ip of authentication server . Somebody know it ?

@NeoKotIf it an authentication that something you set up with your account on the psn has nothing to do with netduma would guess it be a phone number or something you need to verify through email you can contact activision and see what you get back but it might possibly be either a ban or server related issues.

My best guess is they could be forcing 2 step authentication just like garbage Overwatch 2 though I ain't wasting my time even touching those games so good luck fella

13 hours ago, NeoKot said:

Hello , Cant log in warzone servers on PS5.It writes connecting to online services and then after 5 minutes i get DETRICK GEILENKIRCHEN fault . Tried to connect from another account on ps5 , still no luck . Only can connect via VPN . I rebooted the router , rebuild ps5 database . Also i managed to log in via hotspot on my phone . I also checked for bans and it says i am clean . Cleared dns cache , forwarded ports , upnp on/off and etc . Nothing helped . My provider asked me to trace route , but i need the ip of authentication server . Somebody know it ?

In the current news (WAR of Russian aggression in Ukraine)..., apart from using a VPN in Russia you will no longer have access to a whole lot of things from the FREE world!

I know . We have a lot of blocks here from world and from our government . Even VPNs are mostly blocked by our government .  I am against all that is happening in Ukraine now and know people that are also against this situation but we can easily get to jail just saying our opinion. Even word WAR is prohibited here.

Keep talking about it, there will always be solutions to circumvent the censorship of a dictatorial regime... I think these words can only warm the hearts of oppressed people!

Have you tried changing the DNS on the PS5 or on your router to those of Google or Cloudfare! ...for Example... It's a good start without a VPN!

4 hours ago, Fuzy said:

Have you tried changing the DNS on the PS5 or on your router to those of Google or Cloudfare! ...for Example... It's a good start without a VPN!

Yeah , tried dns before ,no luck . I have been in touch with activision support and my internet provider support , and it started magically working yesterday , but nobody knows what they have done to start it working ))