@ITZPEDROHDIIt probably because you have geofilter on and whatever radius you set it to it only going to allow whatever is on radius so the servers outside are being blocked the games just like fortnite so it server based....it not peer to peer if it were it be based on local connection that should be common sense... do you expect a battle royale to be peer to peer lmao it be laggy as hell buddy plus it be so easy for losers to ddos to win a fight

1 hour ago, DARKNESS said:

@ITZPEDROHDIIt probably because you have geofilter on and whatever radius you set it to it only going to allow whatever is on radius so the servers outside are being blocked the games just like fortnite so it server based....it not peer to peer if it were it be based on local connection that should be common sense... do you expect a battle royale to be peer to peer lmao it be laggy as hell buddy plus it be so easy for losers to ddos to win a fight

well when i connect to the game i get no server ping but in game my ping is 170 lol and the only icon i get are these 

Screenshot 2023-07-19 14-22-53.png

@ITZPEDROHDII think it one of those game were the geofilter isn't suitable for the game I tested it and I can't communicate with other players in-game voice chat...so yeah I would just disable it when your playing that game in particular or increase the radius were it doesn't block the players that are near you

If your getting 100 ping that probaly the fact your far from the server or the servers are just unstable

@Netduma FraserThere games that the geofiter doesn't pick up the server but a player host even though it server dedicated I've come up with 2 games with this particular issue NARAKA: BLADEPOINT and Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt......I know of others but I forgot and don't necessarily feel like wasting my free time

The radius typically shows them accepted however there no voice chat communication unless you disable the geofilter in most occasions not every game works exactly the same couldn't say the specific reason since I've got no clue why that would be the case

I'll do some further testing on Naraka later see if anything changes by changing radius

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Good advice above as I haven't come across this game yet. What is your radius set to though? The screenshot above would indicate the server is outside your radius.

i have it set to the west coast because most games i play like MW2 Apex FIFA Fortnite they all have the servers in the west Naraka has Server in NA with 60ping im thinking the servers are more likely in Central USA witch i still get connected to but i get a 160ping not 60 if i turn off gio i get 60 to 70 ping 

• Administrators
36 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

@Netduma FraserThere games that the geofiter doesn't pick up the server but a player host even though it server dedicated I've come up with 2 games with this particular issue NARAKA: BLADEPOINT and Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt......I know of others but I forgot and don't necessarily feel like wasting my free time

The radius typically shows them accepted however there no voice chat communication unless you disable the geofilter in most occasions not every game works exactly the same couldn't say the specific reason since I've got no clue why that would be the case

I'll do some further testing on Naraka later see if anything changes by changing radius

Most likely a server misclassified as a peer, that happens especially for new games we may not have support for/that don't use common game servers. Probably a separate chat server being blocked or it's doing the chat via P2P using the server as a relay which is why it can't be seen and is blocked.

25 minutes ago, ITZPEDROHDI said:

i have it set to the west coast because most games i play like MW2 Apex FIFA Fortnite they all have the servers in the west Naraka has Server in NA with 60ping im thinking the servers are more likely in Central USA witch i still get connected to but i get a 160ping not 60 if i turn off gio i get 60 to 70 ping 

If you force the central area can you get that 60 ping?

56 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Most likely a server misclassified as a peer, that happens especially for new games we may not have support for/that don't use common game servers. Probably a separate chat server being blocked or it's doing the chat via P2P using the server as a relay which is why it can't be seen and is blocked.

If you force the central area can you get that 60 ping?

yes when i Draw around the two blocked players that appear i get 60 to 70 ping 

Screenshot 2023-07-19 14-22-53.png

Screenshot 2023-07-20 13-50-00.png