Ping Optimizer on web browser

Tyler123

I'm trying to find where you can run the ping optimizer on the web browser. I have the mobile app but the ping optimizer is stuck in an endless Setting up... loop. The only way I can think of is to just factory reset and go through the initial setup process, which is a pain.

Is it even possible to run it when logged into the browser?

12 hours ago, Tyler123 said:

I'm trying to find where you can run the ping optimizer on the web browser. I have the mobile app but the ping optimizer is stuck in an endless Setting up... loop. The only way I can think of is to just factory reset and go through the initial setup process, which is a pain.

Is it even possible to run it when logged into the browser?

Yes you can depending on the version your running all you do is enter your router IP on mobile browser 

12 hours ago, DARKNESS said:

Yes you can depending on the version your running all you do is enter your router IP on mobile browser 

yes I know. I have version 3.3.280. I don't know where on the browser the Ping Optimizer is on the browser access. The mobile app isn't working.

9 hours ago, Tyler123 said:

yes I know. I have version 3.3.280. I don't know where on the browser the Ping Optimizer is on the browser access. The mobile app isn't working.

Should be the first thing that shows up on screen bud also I don’t recommend using ping optimizer as it isn’t accurate