How to setup Traffic prioritisation xr1000 Warzone 2.0

rob7ven

14 minutes ago, rob7ven said:

it's not detecting when I play. 

Add the device under traffic prioritization and see if it detected if your on console set it up as games console... in addition it only going to be detected when your in a match

@rob7venIf you want to add ports manually for security purposes you would just look up the ports for the game you want and platform on google though that nothing related to DPI which is what detects traffic and prioritizes it etc...upnp is your best friend as long as your not on pc do to more prominent malware which isn't viable on consoles.

Also on the XR1000 it best to add the device under traffic prioritization since sometimes it just doesn't detect it by dumaos classified from my experience using the router

• Administrators

Games Console would work for PC, for source you'd leave it at the default, if you have one port you put it in start and end, if you have a range you put the first number as the start and second as the end. 

Where are you measuring the packet loss exactly?

I do see the packet loss in the game and obviously also feel it in case it happens. 
Warzone 2.0 has these TCP ports 3074, 4000, 6112-6119, 20500, 20510, 27014-27050, 28960 and these UDP Ports 3074, 3478, 4379-4380, 6112-6119, 20500, 20510, 27000-27031, 27036, 28960

What exactly would you suggest putting in here?
What are you referring to with Gaming Console, to add it as a device in Traffic Prioritization or in Device Manager for Device Type?

• Administrators

Add it as a device and select Games Console on Traffic Prioritization.

There is no shortcut there you'd need to make multiple rules to cover them all, you can collate some such as TCP 6112-6119 and UDP 6112-6119 as 1 TCP/UDP rule for example.