Question about Xbox series x traffic prioritization for Warzone

Rozay

I had a question if anyone knows about what ports in traffic prioritization for Warzone should I setup for my Xbox series x under advanced. I've seen some posts from people making traffic period for cod and doing 3074-3074 I've even seen 1024-65535 under advanced and then normal. Just wondering what I should traffic prio formmy Xbox series x for warzone under traffic prio. Thank you! Also I tried duma Classified Games but I use Ethernet and it seems to make my connection worse when. I have classified games on

google is your friend, port forward all recommended ports for game of choice and if your on a newer firmware for duma you dont need to prioritize specific ports for traffic if your on a older version just 3074

3 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

google is your friend, port forward all recommended ports for game of choice and if your on a newer firmware for duma you dont need to prioritize specific ports for traffic if your on a older version just 3074

He running an XR that won't happen till it get the cloud updates on the next firmware if they do that is....