Not even able to log into the interface anymore.

Upgraded my phone 4rm a 4G phone to a 5G & now I legit can't even use the interface on my phone anymore & I've tried reinstalling/clearing cache but its still the way it is.

O no NOW I can log into the mobile browser I guess along with the app but is there trouble shooting steps I can use to try to log into the app if I'm not able to again in the future? Also no no issues on PC & the version is moto g 5G

Initially I tried both selecting auto & selecting the version XR1000 but it like wasn't logging me in at all but idk what I did whether it was the advice you gave me earlier (If it effects the app at all when I resync cloud or maybe its cause I factory reset EVEN DOE I think I may have either attempted that b4 or resetting router not sure which) about resyncing cloud I guess? So on the XR1k a person should manually select the option to login to that version or should have it set to auto?

Now im getting this error now "Critical error please log in again" every time I try to log in also I think I brought this up awhile back but every time I mess with the app for some reason it like messes with my wifi connection on my phone where it starts to disconnect/reconnect & I don't experience this issue naturally on my phone its ALWAYS when I try to use the Duma app.

• Administrators

What is the actual Android version on the Moto? (You should be able to find this in Settings on the phone) As it may be that the app is not working well with a much newer version and we'll have to test it. We do have a new app version coming out fairly soon which also may help.

• Administrators

So I've heard back, make sure you're definitely connected to the XR WiFi, go on the app, double tap the DumaOS logo on the login screen, enable diagnostics, try login, go back and click export. Then provide the file to us and we can debug it.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry Im just seeing this now so I can do this next time when Im not able to log in when it says critical error & what not? Cause I was able to log in just now onto the app but I'm already aware its not like consistent & I have my troubles from time to time. 

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, D3mon1c said:

So I can expect this to get fixed soon? Or with the next app update?

There will be an app update shortly, whether or not that fixes your issue or not I couldn't say. The dev will need to take a look at the logs, determine the cause, write a fix, test the fix etc.