I have a ? On traffic prioritization

Does y’all traffic prioritization work if only one device is connected to the internet or do there need to have  more then one device for it to be useful because I have it set for csgo packets to be sent first so does this mean that any packets on that device that is not csgo will be sent after the csgo packets or does this mean that the csgo packets will be sent say for example before  any other packets on another device on the same internet sorry if it’s hard to understand but basically what I saying can this still improve my csgo connection if my pc is the only device on the internet or should I this disable this feature all together 

• Administrators

Both essentially so yes it's still beneficial to have it enabled even if it is the only device being used. For QoS to work optimally overall though all devices should be connected to the router and not to your ISP modem/router.

Traffic prioritization will make you in short have the priority of all packets for whatever you have selected while network is in use so to answer your question if you need more than one device no you do not but in order to get low latency you must use congestion control as that is the core feature for low ping.

Traffic prioritization just makes sure that the device you selected gets the necessary bandwidth so you don't experience latency spikes while other users in your household use the internet

2 hours ago, Arthurkulp said:

What improvements should I see if I keep this on for csgo packets only 

It will just prioritize the traffic for that one game that you selected there ain't much purpose if you only have one selected but if that the only game you play it whatever

I did see u post the question in another forum just wanted to clarify