WINMTR

Erik

For the most part. This looks pretty good. Just a spike on one of the hops, but that's nothing to worry about. As that's not your problem but that hop problem. Everything looks good.

20 minutes ago, TrayDay said:

For the most part. This looks pretty good. Just a spike on one of the hops, but that's nothing to worry about. As that's not your problem but that hop problem. Everything looks good.

can you explain yourself better? because I would like to report any anomalies to my ISP

Hop #5 & Hop #7, There's a ping spike 'worst'

Both of these Hops are not your ISP. Those Hops are outside your ISP control.

Your ISP control Hop #3, maybe also Hop#4

What matters is your ISP Hop and Last Hop, Which is dns.google.com ping 'worst' is 38. This is still technically good.

If it was 100ms+ on ALL HOPS. You could call the ISP and ask them to change route of your Internet to the server. BUT, this rarely ever happens. Because, they would also have to 'somewhat' doing it for other Internet users who use your ISP as well. I say, they WILL NOT do it for it. I quote someone else from another forum

The path data takes is a lot of time determined by contractual obligations between ISP. It might not even be in your ISP it could be in a ISP they connect to. Generally this does not suddenly change but if for example a fiber got cut and they are on a backup it can. Something like a undersea fiber is going to take months to get fixed. The only way to get past a issue like this is to change ISP. You might get lucky and some vpn provider has a different path.

Using VPN for someone did help. For example, in League of Legends, some users with my ISP had higher than normal ping to League of Legends servers, ONLY. It was due to the way my ISP was routing the traffic. NOT ALL users with my ISP were having this problem. Only a few.

https://old.reddit.com/r/Spectrum/comments/noozio/past_few_months_higher_ping_in_league_of_legends/

Again, your ping is pretty good to dns.google.com / 8.8.8.8