XR1000 DHCP & IP RANGE ISSUES

After the latest firmware installed on XR1000, i keep looking connection with multiple and different devices on my home network. my log  shows this lease change happening over and over again and it seems to also take place when my connection issues happen. yes i have factory reset after the firmware upgrade.(at least 3 times now). I even tried the new ip range that was suggested. I need help please.  

just additional fyi on my setup, My fiber line comes into the house downstairs in my basement. The AT&T router has Wi-Fi turn off and is in pass through mode, & is connected to the XR1000 that is next to it. As I said earlier that my 2nd router aka access point that is upstairs is hardwired and plugged into the XR1000 as well. I just built the house so each room has ethernet plugs that run back to my basement where all my equipment is

• Administrators

You set DHCP range to start at .50? In which case assign reserved IP addresses to devices between .2 & .49 so they're out of the DHCP range, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes and see if that stops the disconnects.

Currently it is not set for that ip range bc it wasn’t fixing the disconnects. 
my current LAN ip address range is 192.168.2  ~ 192.168.254.  A slight update I replaced a network switch that was about 3 years old last night. The devices that were disconnecting were connected via that old switch. 

70759900571__9A903C5E-3CEF-4674-92AB-0A82DD8A5F84.jpeg

• steelrain-0725 changed the title to XR1000 DHCP & IP RANGE ISSUES

I don’t understand what the issue is. None of my devices are being assigned a IP address. They all are showing 169.254.37.139

everytime this happens it coincides with this lease change event happening 100’s of times is a row. 

IMG_0189.png

IMG_0188.png

IMG_0187.png

IMG_0186.png

I had to manually assign my ip address and router info on my phone to connect to the router. It still shows it’s connected to my modem and  all the settings for my lan or correct. It’s just not actually assigning any ip addresses. This issue keeps reoccurring 

IMG_0192.jpeg

No I was trying to take one last night. I unplugged everything for about 10 minutes. Plug it all back in and the router started assigning ip addresses again. However when I went to reserve it wouldn’t proceed without me typing a mac address. 

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, steelrain-0725 said:

ok, i will do that tonight and report back. You think that will fix the DHCP issue?

It has done for other people so it should work for you as well

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, steelrain-0725 said:

ok, & just to clarify, I can just select any of my devices mac address to use in the reservation processes correct?

You should use the MAC address of the device you're making a reservation for