XR1000 CPU

Was wondering why the third CPU on the XR100 is basically inactive and if anything can be done to fix this. I'll add a screenshot, and not matter what is happening on my network, the third cpu is pretty not doing anything, if it were I imagine I'd see some improvements, any suggestions would help. Running XR1000 1.0.0.68_1.0.54 and had the same issue on previous firmwares. 

image.png.fcf3164665ed5e48d2da8816f029b548.png

Interesting, what situations would packet acceleration be applied? Or is it something that is always happening? I'm assuming it doesn't happen much as the utilization is very low. Also does that everything make this marginally more powerful than the xr500 seeing as that router is dual core and this one is basically dual with with a sightly higher clock speed? Feel free time correct my ignorance I'm just curious. 

Thanks, I briefly plugged in my xr500 to update it and the performance was night and day although the router interface on the xr500 was more responsive than my xr1000 oddly enough. I'll stick with the xr1000 as it makes the most out of what my network can do. Hopefully the xr1000 gets dumaos 3.3 soon. Any word on that?

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, Jermsz said:

Thanks, I briefly plugged in my xr500 to update it and the performance was night and day although the router interface on the xr500 was more responsive than my xr1000 oddly enough. I'll stick with the xr1000 as it makes the most out of what my network can do. Hopefully the xr1000 gets dumaos 3.3 soon. Any word on that?

It really shouldn't be long now for 3.3!