mw2 desync

lupus

Hey! i have heard that desync is an issue in call of duty; and after reading a few articles and posts, it seems like i am experiencing this a lot, to the point where maybe 7/10 games are unplayable. (my latency is good, anywhere between 7ms and 20ms) is there anyway to do something about it, or is it entirely server side and down to cods terrible servers?

40 minutes ago, lupus said:

Hey! i have heard that desync is an issue in call of duty; and after reading a few articles and posts, it seems like i am experiencing this a lot, to the point where maybe 7/10 games are unplayable. (my latency is good, anywhere between 7ms and 20ms) is there anyway to do something about it, or is it entirely server side and down to cods terrible servers?

I don't play modern cods since personally they're all trash compared to OG ERA but I think this might be do to your cc settings....I have seen the reports and this wouldn't be shocking dude a billion dollar company that is greedy to the core won't spend much of a dime in they're servers just like apex whenever a big patch comes they can't handle the people joining the servers and the server clients are up/down for at least first two weeks. Just my own two cents

I play bo4 and the servers did go down like a day or two ago but experience has been fine

For cc settings I decrease them and test buffer bloat by looking at connection benchmark while cc is applied on always this can be changed afterwards it just so qos is active to see differences

• Administrators

CC/Benchmark advice above is a good place to start. Are ALL devices connected to the XR router? Try forcing slightly further away servers even if your ping is a little higher as they may actually play better for you