Warzone Q times

Hello guys so recently with WZ Rank i been enjoying WZ again but i notice i get q times that last from 20 mins to 30 mins and some times the game just stop searching note that i dont get this issue on any other game and also in MW DMZ and Multiplayer i find games very fast but WZ it takes 20 mins any help or suggestions  

Capture.JPG

3.JPG

• Administrators

Generally when queue times have increased it's because you're not covering enough servers/the servers you are covering may not currently be available. If you're going to use Ping Assist exclusively like the top screenshot up it to 40ms, if you're going to use polygon mode like the bottom screenshot cover half the US. Then see if the queue times have improved. 

i noticed with wz ranked it feels like it goes out of its way to put you in a server that is outside your geo filter when its enabled. Think the servers are sending a ping back to see if your VPN'ing or not

geo filter off i find games fast geo filter on 2 to 20 min. you can see all the servers popping up outside the geo filter when trying to connect then the ping search in game resets and it starts searching again