Issues with Discord since setting up XR1000

I've been experiencing intermittent issues where others will say I start to sound sped up or slowed down or robotic since getting the xr1000. I've noticed some other network issues, but it seems like discord is the only thing being affected during these "speed up" or "slow down" times as the games I'm playing aren't showing noticeable lag during these times.

Any thoughts on what might be causing this?

QOS has already been disabled as well, prior to posting this thread. Also made sure my NAT type was open instead of strict.

Adblocker was not setup/turned on while this issue is occurring.

On 5/7/2023 at 7:04 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you using PPPoE, VLAN, DHCP identifiers etc to get a connection at all?

I went through the basic setup for the router, don't believe I'm using any of these. I had no problems previously with my old netgear router, but since moving to nighthawk I've experienced nothing but issues with disconnects, slowness, & the described discord issues above. Have actually no idea whats causing it.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, azerus0606 said:

I went through the basic setup for the router, don't believe I'm using any of these. I had no problems previously with my old netgear router, but since moving to nighthawk I've experienced nothing but issues with disconnects, slowness, & the described discord issues above. Have actually no idea whats causing it.

Do try the firmware above to see whether that one seems to resolve the issues you're having, a fresh install can do wonders