SmartQoS Version 2 Is just amazing!

Its been long since I have this much fun in one night on warzone,  3 clutch wins. Netduma team have done a fantastic job with this firmware update cant wait for net update well-done! 👌

All I need was re-installed firmware, then factory reset. Left everything default settings, prioritised call of duty series and media for TV also ping full bandwidth.

Warning :😆

Sorry for my language I was abit tipsy its was game night with my boys got carried away in the moment :)  I shared the video to show how awesome hit detection was incredible, I don't know all of a sudden hit detection became incredible. The 3rd win will surprise you!

WHO IS THE GOAT!! The first one was a great clutch for your squad while in the gas!

Second One yet again in the GAS and come out hitting a great two piece kill.

THIRD ONE. Your positioning for the right moment was a great touch.

WHO IS THE GOAT! Haha, I love it.

Great game.

Seeing videos like this make me miss being able to use my R2.

2 hours ago, TrayDay said:

Seeing videos like this make me miss being able to use my R2.

Thanks, but why you not using R2 ?

13 minutes ago, Seye said:

Thanks, but why you not using R2 ?

I'm always having internet disconnects. I don't know why it's happening to me compared to others. But, I'm waiting on the next version. Since it happens quite frequently in both versions for me. If I didn't have family on the same internet, then I would be using it.
I've tried multiple factory reset and reinstallation. Default settings. I still get the internet disconnects after a few hours.

It's no denying, Smart QoS is amazing. I can't wait to get back to using it.

I use to have this issue too, frequent loss of internet. I got to find out in the end mine was due to been to hot, it was over heating when it gets to hot it disconnects. If I unplug it wait to it cools down then it works.

It's worth checking if it's really warmer than a router should be, give room for air flow. How I knew for sure was to place the router on its side, vents side exposed it stopped disconnecting wasn't as warm. So now I leave mine on the floor which is cooler than my gaming table. Hope this helps.

I'm speculating this as well. I have singled it out into moving it into an isolated area. Likewise, I also went as far as turning the right side up, think vertical, so the airflow would not be blocked, but it still persisted in the disconnects. I remember seeing someone going as far as putting cooling strips (heatsinks) on an OLD R1. Still going to look further into nonetheless. Opening and, or, modifying the cooling will indeed void any kind of warranty for the R2. I don't know how long my warranty last since I was early adopter. As, I can't remember if seeing any analytics on temperatures in the R2 menu, as I do most definitely know it shows memory statistics.

Thanks for the input.

10 hours ago, TrayDay said:

I'm speculating this as well. I have singled it out into moving it into an isolated area. Likewise, I also went as far as turning the right side up, think vertical, so the airflow would not be blocked, but it still persisted in the disconnects. I remember seeing someone going as far as putting cooling strips (heatsinks) on an OLD R1. Still going to look further into nonetheless. Opening and, or, modifying the cooling will indeed void any kind of warranty for the R2. I don't know how long my warranty last since I was early adopter. As, I can't remember if seeing any analytics on temperatures in the R2 menu, as I do most definitely know it shows memory statistics.

Thanks for the input.

cooling strips (medicine) had me cracking up the router needed a medic

The best mod is just buying a 80mm fan about 20 bucks or less with a plug unless u know how to solder than go right ahead

here a link to the one I found most logical and you can power it with usb from router 5volts unless you have some different standards in your area etc

https://www.amazon.com/SCCCF-Portable-Playstation-Receiver-Computer/dp/B0951LW6Z3/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2O8KZ0IK1BU0K&keywords=80mm%2Bfan%2Bwith%2Bplug&qid=1683222257&sprefix=fan%2B80mm%2Bwith%2Bplu%2Caps%2C105&sr=8-4&th=1

10 hours ago, DARKNESS said:

cooling strips (medicine) had me cracking up the router needed a medic

The best mod is just buying a 80mm fan about 20 bucks or less with a plug unless u know how to solder than go right ahead

here a link to the one I found most logical and you can power it with usb from router 5volts unless you have some different standards in your area etc

https://www.amazon.com/SCCCF-Portable-Playstation-Receiver-Computer/dp/B0951LW6Z3/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2O8KZ0IK1BU0K&keywords=80mm%2Bfan%2Bwith%2Bplug&qid=1683222257&sprefix=fan%2B80mm%2Bwith%2Bplu%2Caps%2C105&sr=8-4&th=1

Yes, I'm going to give this a go first. Before the process of opening it up.

Thanks for the heads up.

9 hours ago, TrayDay said:

Yes, I'm going to give this a go first. Before the process of opening it up.

Thanks for the heads up.

Also check on here, you could find a solution here 

6 hours ago, Seye said:

Also check on here, you could find a solution here 

I can't see the link that your shared.

17 hours ago, TrayDay said:

I can't see the link that your shared.

You would need to click on it, the whole thing is a link :)