DD wrt main router r2 second

tduma

Oh yeah and I had the r2 in dmz with a static IP on the main router and the Xbox in dmz and static IP on the r2. I do have both dhcp turned on tho. Could ip conflict be the problem even with it setup that way.

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, tduma said:

No nothing...it was working perfect how I have it setup...then one day about a week ago Xbox series x wouldn't connect and router wasn't seeing the r2..so I unplugged it and set the xr1000 up the same way. Then day n half later I plugged r2 back in and it was working. Been working 2days and then it's happened again Xbox won't connect through it and main router can't see the r2

10 minutes ago, tduma said:

Oh yeah and I had the r2 in dmz with a static IP on the main router and the Xbox in dmz and static IP on the r2. I do have both dhcp turned on tho. Could ip conflict be the problem even with it setup that way.

Have you tried a factory reset since it's happened again? Are you on the Early Access version?

No you've done that right, it won't be affecting it.

Can't factory reset cause I can't get on the interface and the reset button on the back is having no effect. No I'm not on the early access firmware. I'm on a stable firmware from about a year ago. It's been mint till now on that firmware 

• Administrators

Unplug the R2 from power, wait for 10 seconds, hold the Factory Reset button, while continuing to hold plug the power back into the R2 and keep holding the reset for 30 seconds then release. Wait 2 minutes, then try accessing please and see if you can go through the setup wizard. Then if you can get back on I'd suggest trying the Early Access version to see if that is more stable for you.

So just plugged it in connected it to laptop just to see if I could get on the interface with the ip 77.1 before I did the reset you mentioned and it worked again after been off for 24 cause I didn't get a chance to mess with yesterday. Don't get it surely it's ip conflict just makes no sense why it works after a 24 hour rest.

😂 been about half hour and it's doing it again the light won't stay solid or consistent on which ever port I'm connected to. I factory reset from the interface set it back up from the wizard changed a few settings ie... Turned wifi off and turned upnp off then rebooted but it doesn't come back on and the Ethernet port light won't stay consistent only one solid is the power light

Definitely not software related I don't think. Pretty sure it's hardware.. think the CPU is overheating 🤔 idk blagging my head at this point 😂 

Can you pm me it then plz so I can access it on my laptop only let me access the early access through my phone and I'd be doing the update on my laptop...cheers frazer

• Administrators
1 hour ago, tduma said:

Can you pm me it then plz so I can access it on my laptop only let me access the early access through my phone and I'd be doing the update on my laptop...cheers frazer

As long as you're logged into your account you'll be able to find it here: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/51284-new-r2-firmware-33502-smartqos-version-4/ I can't provide an external link to it unfortunately.

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, tduma said:

Done all that Frazer....where is the qos tab how do I turn off the qos haha

You can find it here: http://192.168.77.1/dumaweb/#smartqos 

Click the 3 dots top right of the screen and you can disable it completely there.

• Administrators
14 hours ago, tduma said:

Is it an external page. I'm blagged. Would it not be better for me to be on .485

It's not an external page, it's the mobile view of the interface essentially, we will get it on the normal desktop view soon. 

As this is the latest if you do encounter the same issue again our devs will be more able to have a look at what is happening.