Advanced member status?

ByMgRs

I was an advanced member earlier yet now it says I am just a member again? Just wondering why

Advanced member? I've not really paid attention but only noticed Clubhouse members and normal members. Did you mean Clubhouse?

• Netduma Staff

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/302-junior-member-advanced-member-senior-member/?do=findComment&comment=3307

^Got everything you need to know. Basically you go back to normal member then after about 150 posts you go to a senior member. The other thread has got all the info though :)

EDIT: Just looking at buds account and it looks as thought they may have changed it cause he isn't senior member and he has had over 150 posts....

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/302-junior-member-advanced-member-senior-member/?do=findComment&comment=3307

^Got everything you need to know. Basically you go back to normal member then after about 150 posts you go to a senior member. The other thread has got all the info though :)

EDIT: Just looking at buds account and it looks as thought they may have changed it cause he isn't senior member and he has had over 150 posts....

Thanks for the link Crossy. Adam mentioned it was all going to change so looks like they may have begun that change.

i've been senior member since 150 posts, although things have changed.

In general, I don't like these types of post count titles as it leads to more people posting junk just to raise their post count.

i've been senior member since 150 posts, although things have changed.

In general, I don't like these types of post count titles as it leads to more people posting junk just to raise their post count.

Agreed (and +1 to my post count) :P

Archived