Qos Upload not working xr1000

22 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you using IPv6 or PPPoE by any chance? If so, if you disable IPv6 does the upload work correctly then?

Just PPPoE before 5 days I turn on ipv6 on My ISP modem and I turn off , i think he old issue, please help 

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, ALL out said:

Just PPPoE before 5 days I turn on ipv6 on My ISP modem and I turn off , i think he old issue, please help 

If you can get the modem to handle PPPoE and disable IPv6 then QoS upload will work, it's something we're working on but in the meantime that would be the workaround

13 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you can get the modem to handle PPPoE and disable IPv6 then QoS upload will work, it's something we're working on but in the meantime that would be the workaround

Yes i disable on modem same issue i use PPPoE only 

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay so with it setup like that now is the XR applying QoS to upload correctly?

Wait Do you mean disable pppoe on xr1000 and turn on in isp modem ?

On 4/1/2023 at 9:09 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes that's correct

I try and didn’t work , also yesterday try on my asus router same setting on ISP and work great on asus Download and upload work , So i think the issue in XR1000 also told you try Rest Factory and didn’t work just download work , 🥸

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You're still using PPPoE on the XR, you need to say no for login and make sure the modem is using PPPoE, then upload on the XR should work.

finally it work great I did as you said , But you think it is better to put pppoe in the xr1000 and disable it from the ISP modem because in this way I disable all the features of the modem and make it transmit the fiber signal to the xr1000. I think it is better to do that, but why do I disable the pppoe in the xr1000 in order for the upload to work? Can you explain that and what it is  The best of the two, and thanks  for the help

• Administrators

No that's why we've done it this way so Congestion Control to work, put the WAN IP shown on the System Information page of the 1000 into the DMZ on the modem. That passes all traffic through to the XR and will work in just the same way. It's because of a bug that we're fixing so this is a workaround.

32 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

No that's why we've done it this way so Congestion Control to work, put the WAN IP shown on the System Information page of the 1000 into the DMZ on the modem. That passes all traffic through to the XR and will work in just the same way. It's because of a bug that we're fixing so this is a workaround.

The issue on all Netduma and nighthwak or just xr1000 , so I kept on this way all time because i want the best of best 

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, ALL out said:

The issue on all Netduma and nighthwak or just xr1000 , so I kept on this way all time because i want the best of best 

The XR routers yes, I believe we've resolved it on the R2. It is still just as good as the way it was before.