Geofilter M.W2019 works fine, but M.W2022 doesn't.

xenomaid

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

When you say a new ID, do you mean you made a new account for playing? If so that's very weird. Previously were you setting up the Geo-Filter while you were already on the game?

I created a new Warzone Battlenet ID to play games for free and accessed the server. After connecting to Warzone, the geofilter worked fine and no longer sent me to the Hong Kong server. After that, I used my existing ID for Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer, and I saw the Hong Kong server, but I no longer to leave the place designated by Geofilter.
I also deleted the servers of ALLOW AND DENY, and so far, the GeoFilter is working as I want.
I don't understand why this happened, but I just wrote down my actions as above.

On 3/30/2023 at 7:49 PM, xenomaid said:

the problem is solved. I don't know why...
I found out about the existence of a whitelist, and I made a new ID and confirmed that the geofilter was working normally after connecting. I connected again with the original ID and no longer stayed in the Hong Kong server.

I still don't understand how this can be solved.

230330-01.thumb.jpg.bcc07515e936115e862669550b06b040.jpgI am facing the same issue again. Even though tried using ping assist, it's searching match from ping 108 means that Hong Kong server. Is everything going well with you?

28 minutes ago, MonirHussein said:
On 3/30/2023 at 10:49 PM, xenomaid said:

the problem is solved. I don't know why...
I found out about the existence of a whitelist, and I made a new ID and confirmed that the geofilter was working normally after connecting. I connected again with the original ID and no longer stayed in the Hong Kong server.

I still don't understand how this can be solved.

230330-01.thumb.jpg.bcc07515e936115e862669550b06b040.jpgI am facing the same issue again. Even though tried using ping assist, it's searching match from ping 108 means that Hong Kong server. Is everything going well with you?

Since I left the Hong Kong server, the geofilter works normally until now. It connects me to the area I want with high ping. Considering the distance from Bangladesh to Hong Kong, a ping of over 100 makes no sense. Even when connecting from Korea, I confirmed a delay of about 40 to 50. Did you check the server location on the geofilter screen in duma os during the game?

I'm not an expert, so I can't explain everything, but I hope my actions will help someone who is going through the same thing as me. good luck to you...

230402-02.thumb.jpg.b60676d872c5b6e950118ee80e08ce89.jpg230402-01.thumb.jpg.5835b3796a1fecc3cf0cd2bc989d0648.jpg

2 hours ago, MonirHussein said:

image.thumb.png.7f2457cb8bca8f9e6eba6782e8afe240.png

No one tells me why the Hong Kong server is visible. Whether it is only visible to Asian users or allowed only to special users. I guess on my own. This year, Activision Blizzard did not extend its contract with China and withdrew from there. But the Hong Kong server is running and doing something. You may know that Activision can move regions through VPNs and specific routers. The Hong Kong server may have a role in blocking it. This is just my guess.

The reason I created a new ID and tried to connect was a different idea. I checked the existence of the whitelist here on the forum, and I worked under the assumption that I belonged to the list. Of course, I am not a pro gamer or streamer. I don't know now, but there was an ip ban about multiple accounts in the past, and I thought that if I created multiple accounts on my computer, I would get out of the whitelist. It was a crazy idea, but my geofilter worked fine after that. If it didn't work until now, you may have changed the ip or the internet line. Or maybe they sold the router. If you create a free ID one more time, wouldn't it be possible to escape? Good luck to you.

(P.S _ I'm not an expert, so I'm just writing down what I thought and did. Sorry I can't write professionally)

3 hours ago, MonirHussein said:

image.thumb.png.7f2457cb8bca8f9e6eba6782e8afe240.png

I set the geofilter in the same area as you. I confirmed that I was connected to the Hong Kong server during the game. However, the delay rate is indicated as 150 or more. It is doubtful that it correctly indicated the connected server. This is because it maintained a ping of 40 to 50 when forcibly connected to the previous Hong Kong server.

230402-03.thumb.jpg.68ec9ea0ccb372fd69ce71d951369a1b.jpg230402-04.thumb.jpg.ccdfc7185af1d66035cf5e70fc0de2fd.jpg