Texas server

I play modern warfare 2019 and for some reason I cannot join my local server (Texas) it forces me to another server which is located in Alabama or Georgia. And no I don’t believe it’s offline or overcrowded server because this has been going on around 2 months. I play on pc I have my radius around Texas and Oklahoma with a ping assist of 25 ms. Regardless if I force the server in Texas and slide my ping assist to 0 it will never find a game. It’s annoying as I can never join it for almost 2 months.

• Administrators

If the server was offline then it would be unavailable for a long time, try without the Geo-Filter and see if you're ever able to get it, if you can't then it's just on the game side, nothing to do with your connection

• 3 weeks later...

I've had a similar issue from time to time - I am in Eastern Canada.

I don't think the local server is offline because I'll connect to say Chicago or Jersey area servers in the same game session and then all of a sudden I get sent to Atlanta area. The geo-fence does its job and blocks the connection but it forces me to re-start the search and the cycle continues, I cant get into a local lobby.

I suspect this is because SBMM doesn't like that I've been winning and sends my to the ultra sweaty server shadow-ban style. Unfortunately the only way I've been able to get around it is to disable geo-fence, play a game where it sends me, and then re-enable it. 

My friends and I are fairly decent so I imagine we are getting put into the suspected cheater lobby which seems to be based in Atlanta for some reason and then once we get destroyed it allows us back into local servers.

Have you noticed you're getting put in after a win or a high kill game maybe?

Hi team ! It’s me again having issues connecting to my local server In Texas. I’m playing cod mw19. I did go to ping heat map and I know the server is up and running. I have given my pc device type PlayStation. Im trying to force the server right now to see if I can connect and I cannot find any games. And when I set my ping assist to like 30 seconds it will find games however will put me into the Georgia servers never in texas. When I play without filtering mode that’s when I will get the Texas servers (sometimes). Also when I force the Georgia servers and get lobbies I noticed I get a lot of foreign players, I’m thinking it’s because the authentication server in 🇬🇧 maybe ? I’m going to attach some files how I have my geo filter set up 

B15E8B96-2ABF-4CDA-986A-D186FB411591.jpeg

89FB649F-58DF-4BC0-BC00-260DBB3E5100.jpeg

B63112D8-BF96-4F69-90CE-9DB6B1FE27F6.jpeg

• Administrators

Try this:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager (if on PC)
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  6. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up application/game/client

Then see if it works better. You won't be able to control who gets in the server you connect to so they could be from anywhere, they could be using a VPN for example. The authentication server shouldn't affect that.