new to dumaos

Hi, anyone help.

recently setup a nighthawk xr1000

logged into dumaos and when i kick onto geofencing i keep getting a error message

RPC error 'ERROR_UNKNOWN': Unterminated JSON encoded object found at position in [] -> stack traceback: ?: in function <?:73> [C]: in function 'assert' ?: in function 'decode' ?: in function <?:122> ?: in function <?:370> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in function 'try' ?: in function <?:334> [C]: in function 'run' ?: in function <?:413> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in function 'try' ?: in function <?:267> (tail call): ? ?: in function <?:29> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in main chunk [C]: ?

I have no idea what this means

15 minutes ago, Bluegixer1 said:

Hi, anyone help.

recently setup a nighthawk xr1000

logged into dumaos and when i kick onto geofencing i keep getting a error message

RPC error 'ERROR_UNKNOWN': Unterminated JSON encoded object found at position in [] -> stack traceback: ?: in function <?:73> [C]: in function 'assert' ?: in function 'decode' ?: in function <?:122> ?: in function <?:370> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in function 'try' ?: in function <?:334> [C]: in function 'run' ?: in function <?:413> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in function 'try' ?: in function <?:267> (tail call): ? ?: in function <?:29> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in main chunk [C]: ?

I have no idea what this means

If you have that error I suggest re-syncing cloud and/or rebooting router and if it persist hard reset

• Administrators

I've written the steps for you here:

1. Go to chrome://net-internals/#hsts in the web browser
  2. Enter 192.168.1.1 in the "Delete domain security policies" box & click delete
  3. Access the router interface: http://192.168.1.1
  4. Does the Geo-Filter page then work?

As you're having an issue it is a troubleshooting step and so not the norm, whether it is an issue with your browser or not I don't know yet.

Are you using Armor? You should have seen this come up in the Setup Wizard, did you enable this?

• Administrators

Thanks for trying, go to the System Information page and then in the Rapp panel menu ≡ change the retries to 5, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes before accessing and see if it works then please.

1 hour ago, Bluegixer1 said:

what

Please turn off the xr1000 router and on the back it has a reset button, while the xr1000 router is off press that button for about 20 seconds while power on, but don't release the reset button, and the xr1000 router will reboot to default from factory and configure it again and see if the rapps work for you.