Connection problem with Playstation 5

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Do try a different port, it's possible it's become faulty. I haven't seen anyone with this issue for quite some time, I've seen that people do have the issue a lot outside of DumaOS. You could try setting the XR to AP mode briefly and seeing whether the issue still happens. That would essentially disable DumaOS entirely so if it's still an issue that at least rules out that side of things.

I used the XR1000 connected to the operator's router
  as a bridge and this problem did not exist, I believe that after I updated the formware and configured the XR1000 as PPoE the problem remained persistent.

Phrase, is there any way to install firmware XR1000 via USB? Perhaps a clean reinstall will resolve this issue.

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, ZeDoQueijo said:

I used the XR1000 connected to the operator's router
  as a bridge and this problem did not exist, I believe that after I updated the formware and configured the XR1000 as PPoE the problem remained persistent.

Phrase, is there any way to install firmware XR1000 via USB? Perhaps a clean reinstall will resolve this issue.

No but you could use TFTP,this bypasses the boot process and any issues there then once done do a factory reset for the freshest install possible: https://kb.netgear.com/000059634/How-do-I-upload-firmware-to-my-NETGEAR-router-using-TFTP-from-the-Microsoft-Windows-Command-Prompt?article=000059634