Tech support

Uwsekjwh gj

I have recently installed my new netfuma R1 router but find that I am experiencing more lag than if I use just the router provided by my ISP I have followed the instructions to modify settings and watched several you tube videos however the result have been the same.

• Administrators

Hey, I've just spoken with Luke who's provided me with a few more details about the issue. I'm very happy to do a 1 on 1 with you to try and resolve the issues however I think what I say here may help.

I'm unsure as to what your speeds are but if you can follow this guide for the speeds you have http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=fine_tune_netdumathen what you can do is in the congestion control page on device prioritisation give your sons xbox about 80% then click on update distribution. Once you've done this I'd recommend putting the anti-flood sliders to around 70%. In this guide as well it shows you how to open that NAT, this will help with your sons gaming. 

Then go to settings > Wifi, it sounds like you may be having some wifi issues, put the channel to about 9, we can streamline this if necessary but this is a good starting point. Is your ISP router still broadcasting wifi as this will cause interference, I would recommend turning it off from your ISP hubs control panel. 

Let me know how you get on with that and we can take it from there :)

Archived