Gaming monitor

RolidSnake

Almost all new monitors are great regarding lag input.

If the main purpose is for gaming such as FPS, I'd go with something else that will have reduced motion blur and some sort of function to enable brightening in dark areas (black equalizer, smart insight, and etc. )

For games like Witcher 3, Last of us, and mostly non-frantic games this will look good!

For purchase. Right now I have a Benq xl2420t but I don't pc game. Only console. So I was looking for a monitor with a 60mhz refresh rate. The one I have now is 120. It is being wasted on console gaming. Lol.

For purchase. Right now I have a Benq xl2420t but I don't pc game. Only console. So I was looking for a monitor with a 60mhz refresh rate. The one I have now is 120. It is being wasted on console gaming. Lol.

Are you still able to return it?

I think it's perfectly fine for FPS then =P 

I can't be 100% certain, but I think that is the exact model I have.  :P   I love it and I am not changing for anything short of total failure as I only use it for console gaming.

Well if you guys say keep it I'll keep it. Lol. I do really like it. But I can never come to a decision on the settings.

It's all good!  While you may not be reaping the 120hz, it's definitely more than capable for your gaming needs.  =)

Archived