Minimum Speed?

UkPauly

Welcome buddy.

There is no minium speed requaierd to use duma for gaming that dwonload its enough. What about you upload?

I can really see how you can make use of ANTI FOLAD feature

Thanks for the reply! Yes! I'm pretty sure the anti flood would be great!!! My connection is 349/2464

It's fine for playing cod etc, unless someone else uses the Internet....meaning I have to wait until everyone goes to bed before I can play.

It's also better playing locally...when I play guys a long way away it's hopeless.

yebs that 350 of upload its just enough to get you going. 

For gaming for example you can reserve those 300 upload just for gaming with out sharing it any time a day and live the 50 for the rest for download you will only need like 500 and the rest can go to the house hold.

This router totally allows you to do that.

• Netduma Staff

Thanks for the reply! Yes! I'm pretty sure the anti flood would be great!!! My connection is 349/2464

It's fine for playing cod etc, unless someone else uses the Internet....meaning I have to wait until everyone goes to bed before I can play.

It's also better playing locally...when I play guys a long way away it's hopeless.

It sounds like you'd benefit lots from the GeoFilter and anti-flood then :)

• Netduma Staff

Will it only reserve it when the ps4 is on or will I have to set

It each time I play?

You could reserve it to the PS4 and have share excess ticked so when the PS4 isn't using the data, the other devices can use it instead :)

• Netduma Staff

Great!! Sounds perfect! I'll get my order in today!! Thanks for all the help.

Awesome. Once it arrives, if you have any more questions please feel free t post :) As this question seams to have been answered I'll close the thread :)

Archived