ping graphic

dominican_3niz

In simple terms because that is as good / fast as your ping can get on that server.

Ping is a factor of distance. The further away you are from a server the higher the ping. To get a ping of 10ms you practically have to be living on top of a peering point and server.

Run the ping diagnostics on the Netduma and that will give you a good idea of the 'best' ping you are likely to see in game.

Stabel 40 its stilla good pin. Of course the lower the better but 40 its still a good ping to game on.

Maybe you can post internet diagnostics so we can see what is you base ping?

It wont matter as long as its donde on pc wired thats fine.

Yebs you could try calling up your isp to see if they can lower the ping you are having. Though the probobly wont do that.

But again this is still good ping and also you in game ping is grate as you base ping is about 37 ms.

ok so you have set you geo range to 500 km right?

Depending on what games you are playing there is a lot of options you can go for.

My persolan one ist i have strict mode on and ping assitst set to 0 so i will play games only in my geo region. I do that casue i have no problem fiding games or getting boted ect.

However not every body is as lucky to live in such gaming populated area. If thats the case if it take time to get a game you are getting booted a lot of the time then yes i would say 50 60 its a good value to start with. Thats the main porpouse of ping assist to help geo filter getting you good games.

• Netduma Staff

do i need to set my congestion control to 70% . i have my pc and ps4 only connected to netduma

To avoid any lag spikes causes by local congestion you would need to set it to about 70% :)

Archived