Back to Blops 2: help with settings please :-)

Matt_Akira

so I'm giving some older titles a blast! I heard from sim (YouTube) and others that black ops 2 works best throttled with various settings using the Duma to make it run like butter, could one very kind person please share these haha, Mrs is out for a few drinks so I'm going to dig in B-) thanks in advance

Hey Matt - I have been playing Black Ops 2 pretty much exclusively since I got my [Duma].  I did try Sims recommendations, but honestly I personally got better games using slightly different settings I have indicated below.

Geo Filter Radius is about 350 or so miles on the west coast, including Washington, Oregon, North Kali

Ping assist set all the way down to zero

Upload and Download:  87 each for weekdays, or if there are less than about 90K players on line.  If the player count is higher, I slide them down to about 80 each

I would really suggest using the Peer Ping and keeping track of good hosts, rate them high so you play them more often, and don't be afraid to rate those Hamster Hosts in the red so you don't have to repeat the experience.

I have noticed a severe uptick in players coming back from AW and other games to get ready for the Beta, so don't be surprised to find yourself in a lot of lobbies where the map control seems "off" and chaotic.  And there are always the 10 Gamer Score, 0 star rated cheats, which seem to be growing in count lately as well.  :( :angry:

Good luck!

Archived