DumaOS Mobile App Release: 1.2.2

Netduma Liam

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Davinci77 said:

I tried everything I could think of, even tried to look for a YT videos to see if there is a solution to fix this problem and still nothing worked, even tried different search engines with no luck

Could you make a new topic please and we can continue there? 

In the meantime, unplug the router from power for 10 minutes, plug in, then wait 4 minutes, hold the reset button for 30 seconds, then wait 4 minutes before accessing the interface and see if that works please. Let us know in the new topic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
23 minutes ago, M3Ronz said:

Keep getting “could not reach server” when trying to login into app. Already logged in on pc 

Make sure the router software is up to date, check the app store to see if there is an update for the app and make sure you're connected to the router WiFi, it won't work otherwise.

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, M3Ronz said:

Had all that. Ok so it loads up fine on iPhone but not on IPad is this a common issue at all ? 

I haven't heard of an iPad specific issue, what iPad model/year do you have and what iOS version is it running?

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, TFerg06 said:

It will sometimes will work for my ipad. What I found to work is opening the nighthawk app then switching over to Dumaos

You shouldn't need to do that, what is the iPad model and the iOS version?

• Administrators
Just now, TFerg06 said:

My app is working now after the first initial login error upon starting the app. But it does say my desktop that I'm currently gaming on is inactive. "Ferg10" being my desktop.

Great to hear, it'll show active when you're actually gaming

I have gotten it to work but I had to remote into it via desktop first the restart the app and it seems to work. But once I close my desktop browser and restart the app it doesn’t connect. 

• Administrators
6 hours ago, TFerg06 said:

I have gotten it to work but I had to remote into it via desktop first the restart the app and it seems to work. But once I close my desktop browser and restart the app it doesn’t connect. 

Okay thanks for letting us know, I think I'll need to get our app guy to take a look at what may be happening